Welcome to DCIMCH
Although the infrastructure of health care delivery system of Bangladesh is fairly enveloped in the developing worldstandard, yet there is a long way to reach the optimum level of health care. Doctors and supporting health professionals are the backbone of the health care delivery system. Yet the health manpower population ratio in our country is still one of the lowest in the world. At present the doctor population ratio in Bangladesh is only 1:3125.
Till now the available seats in medical colleges, public & private sector together is far short of meeting the requirement of the country. In our country a large number of students are willing to take part in the health care system, which is evidenced by the large number of applicants for admission in medical colleges. Unfortunately most of the eligible candidates are deprived from the opportunity of getting admitted in the medical colleges of Bangladesh due to lack of enough seats.
- Student Advertisement
- Student Advertisement (New Time)
- Application Form For Admission
- Holiday Notice
- Notice for Card Final (Supplementary)DCIMC-2
- Notice for Card Final Exam.DCIMC-2
- Notice for Card Final Exam. DCIMC-2
- Notice for Term Final Exam. DCIMC-2
- Class Routine for DCIMC-1 & DCIMC-2
- Class Routine for Professional Examinnee, January-2014